CAUT Newslett/ New WEB Page!

Scott Thile sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 01:07:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,

I have just sent the next issue of the CAUT Newsletter to the home office.
It should reach you in about a month (snail mail).  The focus of this issue
of the CAUT Newsletter is "The Manufacturers' Piano Loan Programs".

However...  If you don't want to wait a month to read the Newsletter check
this out:

The CAUT Page is now on-line:

http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/homepage.html

There will be many refinements over time (especially on the "List of
CAUTs"), but it's a start.

If you are a CAUT (College and University Technician) either full or part
time, and you would like to be included on our list of CAUTs, please send
me your information. I need your name, contact information, your email
address and web page URL (if you have them). Also your school information
and your department's URL (if it has one).  This information will be
published on "The CAUT Page" on the web, and we also hope to publish a hard
copy version of it through the Home Office.

Please send your information direct to me so as not to clutter up the list:

sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu

Thanks,

Scott

Scott E. Thile, RPT