Fallboard Locks

LouNichol@aol.com LouNichol@aol.com
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:15:23 -0500 (EST)

No longer fallboard locks....but ditto.  I pay long distance charges to
download and then spend the last precious minutes at around midnight of my
day deleting drivel.  Hope this doesn't qualify.....but I've been wanting to
post my 2cents about this for months.  Please stick to technical questions
and if you need to say hi to charlie or yes I agree please make these posts
directly to the source.  By the way, I have two kids at home and no "wife" or
spouse to hold down the fort.  Time is precious.
Thanks
Louise Nicholson RPT