Tuning Pin tightner

PIANOCO@aol.com PIANOCO@aol.com
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:56:24 -0500 (EST)

Dear list:
If a pinblock needs pintite, Garfield, CA or anything else, it is already
"ruined".  The correct thing to do is replace it in a grand or plug it in a
vertical.  I've used many types of thin, slow cure epoxy and CA for last hope
experiments and all have worked until final rites are read.  Dope it if you
must, epoxy it would be better, replace it would be best, the dumpster would
work fine if none of the above are acceptable.
Many customers want bandaids, provide them for a fee and no guarantee.
 Others want it correct. Others want a miracle for nothing. (Don't we all) .

Regards to all,

Steve Cunningham, RPT
Piano Climate Control Supply
1-800-443-7509