ear wacks

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 04 May 1997 12:31:19 +0100

Dear Tim,

I'm facinated,  my wife and I have visions of lieing down on your side
with a wick coming out of ones ear and a nice glopwing flame :-).

I know this is probably not true,  please enlighten a little further.

Warmest regards,

Barrie.

In article <970503234507_-399879576@emout03.mail.aol.com>,
Tcoates@aol.com writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |