R&R

David Graham U40DCG1@WPO.CSO.NIU.EDU
Sun, 11 May 1997 23:38:40 -0500

No, not "rebuild and replace" but some actual time to get away and relax.I
have to tune the Recital Hall piano one last time before hitting the trail
south, and then will have to face two weeks without working on
pianos<VBG>Last time I went away you guys filled my mailbox with 600
messages, so I'll unsubscribe for now and resubscribe when I return. I
doubt my loose pinblocks here will all cure themselves while I'm gone, but
no doubt my perspective will improve.Thanks to all for the recent help in
answering my many questions . Take care. St. George's Island, here we
come!
David Graham
dgraham@niu.edu