SAT question..

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 12 May 1997 10:38:34 -0400

Read the manual.  Ponder and understand each sentence before going on to the
next.  The Sandersons pack more in one sentence than most do in a half page
paragraph.

I have found the supplied tunings less usefull than the ability to make my
own for each instrument using the FACE facility.  Memory then becomes useful
for storing custom tunings for specific instruments.  ANY tuning can be
improved over machine or ear, the question arrises then, who can tell the
difference.  I prefer to stretch me fifth and sixth octaves a little more
than the machine if the A is in the range of 7 to 8 and a lot less in the
seventh octave, especially the last half octave.

        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com