Laptop? (was Re: SAT for JP ?)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed, 14 May 1997 10:20:14 -0500

>p.s. ... Does anyone else have trouble with violinists ?

Jim, list.....
	I wouldn't say trouble, really, but sometimes more challenging than
pianists.
	In a way, it's kinda cool, 'cause what I've noticed is that most good
violinists have a really good sense of space BETWEEN notes, even if their
overall...well... Specially in the high end, of course. And the bigger the
reputation of the artist, the easier it is to work with them.
	We can learn from ALL of them.
Guy
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        -- Albert Einstein