HUNT for messages

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 14:05:43 -0800 (PST)

At 03:48 PM 1/10/98, Roger Jolly wrote:
>Newton is the all new Imperial weights and measures. A New Ton is still
>heavy and equals the weight of two model D's.
> Steinway will modify their brochures to read Weight=1/2 a Newton.

That qualifies, I think. Not so easy to be fun but dull ... I wonder what
fraction of a Newton Newton weighs? Shall we all start measuring weight
by fractions of two Steinway D's?

Susan

--------------

>Roger Jolly
>Balwin Yamaha Piano Centres.
>Saskatoon/Regina.
>Canada.

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Why does it always get later, and never, even once, get earlier?"
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant