HUNT for messages

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 18:07:36 -0600

>Can we hold out? Can we keep our standards up? Can anyone find
>another meaning for the word "Newton"? Remember, it has to be
>fun but dull!
>
>Welcome home, Newton. We've missed you, over and over and over.
>
>Susan Kline

Fig newtons, apple newtons, etc. to my mind are good for you, kinda crusty
on the outside and basically sweet on the inside.

Our cohort from New Jersey certainly has information which has been good for
all of us, and the rest describes a curmudgeon.

Wonder how sweet he'll be when he slogs through all this?

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT		hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College Music Technician	pno2ner@salamander.com
Decorah, Iowa 52101		Voice 	(319)-387-1204
				Fax	(319)-387-1076

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us; to see oursel's as others see us!
It wad some monie a blunder free us, and foolish notion. - Robert Burns