Superior Imports & Written exam

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 21:38:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi To Mannino and McCoy

Yes, Superior Instructional tapes is alive and well. Mrs Defebaugh made
arrangements for me to handle the distribution of the video tapes which
George and I made.  We do have one available on Grand Action
Rebuilding.

My address is 4 W. Del Rio Dr., Tempe, AZ 85282

Pardon the crass commercial, but perhaps other may have not noticed our
classified ad in the Journal. It is modest and small. There are now 11
video tapes in all.

Jim Coleman, Sr.