Cash tips?

PianoTek53 PianoTek53@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 07:31:19 EST

In a message dated 98-01-16 07:00:48 EST, Ed wrote:

<<  How many of y'all get tips, over and above your bill? >>

I have been at this almost 20 years full time, and I could probably count on
one hand the times that I have gotten tips.   And few of them are as Ed said,
the "keep the change" variety.  I do have one customer who always rounds the
total up to the nearest whole figure, so that there is a tip included... like
5 to 7 dollars.  But it is certainly a rarity for me!!!

Richard Lapo, Jr.
RPT in NY