TuneLab 97, version 2.0 is here!

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.net
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 16:06:28 -0500

TuneLab 97, version 2.0 is now available.

As I promised several months ago, TuneLab 97, the piano tuning
program for Windows 95 computers, has been enhanced to include
new features to measure and display inharmonicity and to help in
constructing custom tuning curves.  The method that I chose to
use is a graphical tuning curve editor.  Using this editor you
can match the tuning curve to the piano's inharmonicity.  This
version also has a scoring feature for the RPT tuning exam.

You can download this shareware program along with a library
of tuning files that were sent in by TuneLab users from:

   http://www.wwnet.net/~rscott

Bob Scott
Ann Arbor, Michigan
(Detroit-Windsor chapter, PTG)