Alternative SAT Switching

rbeaton rbeaton@initco.net
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:45:13 -0600

Hi all...
I didn't like the thumb switch on the tuning lever either.
I mounted it on a magnet about an inch square and 1/4 thick... epoxy does
the job.  I stick it to the plate or set it up any convenient place where
it is just a quick movement from tuning lever to switch.  Been working
great for me for several years.  Anyway thought I'd share.
Dick RPT MT

> From: PDtek@aol.com
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Alternative SAT Switching
> Date: Saturday, July 18, 1998 11:28 PM
>

> List;
>
> I just thought I would share an alternative method of note switching for
SATs