music rack repair

Mike Musial mikemuze@hotmail.com
Sun, 01 Mar 1998 16:07:30 PST

Hello

Since a music rack breaks off so easily when forced backward, this is a
repair I have done many times, and many ways. Wood filler(dumb), gluing
in a new piece of wood, epoxying in a dowell, but the most economical
and quite effective repair I use now is LakeOne Wood Rebuilder. I get it
from Web Phillips & Associates. It is 2 parts; a resin and a powder.
Just clean out the broken area and fill it with the mixture. When cured
(15 minutes) it can be stained and drilled to accept the screw. I am
really suprised how strong this repair is.

Mike Musial RPT
Reedsville Pa