CA adhesive repairs

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 17:07:25 -0700 (MST)

	Friends,

	When I saw how Yamaha handles these music racks, I looked until I
found some small brass reinforcing straps which have a right angle bend. I
shorten the material past the bend so that it equals the thickness of the
music rack, then drill a hole which matches the broken out hole in the
wood. Then, I screw the straps onto the rack from behind, insert the
screws through the end fittings and presto!

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta