Praise the Creator

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Fri, 06 Mar 1998 09:22:17 -0800

Relax folks.  This has nothing to do with religon.

I've been reading the "TAUT LINE" thread, and I felt compelled to applaud
the efforts of all technicians who attempt to improve upon the standard
tools, materials, and techniques to which we've all grown accustomed.

Whether they be teachers, inventors, or entrepreneurs, those who create,
innovate, and sell, do so at their own personal expence and when the
product of their efforts reach the open market, whether through simple
disemination of information, or through the actual sale of a tool, we all
benefit.

Regardless of who what did what first or who had the "original" idea, the
willingness of techicians to experiment, create, and share is what should
be championed.  Bravo to all who try!

Richard Wagner RPT

PS. I think I need to buy me one of those cute little Taut-Line thingies
too.  I understand it'll help out my grand regulation but is their any hope
that it would improve my dismal trout fishing record?  :-)