rebuilding cost

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:49:30 EST

<<  Personally I think she ought to ship the piano to me. I have some black
 enamel and lots of old hammers, shanks, and flanges and bunches of old
 repetitions around, I am sure I can find something that will fit.......shucks
 for 5,000 I'll even throw in a perfectly good set of used bass strings :-)
 Jim Bryant (FL) >>

Not that I care at all that you do, but I am seeing very clearly what I some
others have brought up.  It's perfectly fine for you to make a tongue in cheek
remark.  But if I do, it starts a war.

I still think both Helmholtz and White were evil scientists who were hell-bent
on brain washing the entire musical world.  Although they nearly succeded,
there remains a small but growing pocket of resistance.

Bill