Weighty Problem

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:16:56 +0000

Ed, David Stanwood, and List,
    Ed, You raise a question that I have always wondered!!  I've removed
front weigths and found the touch actually felt lighter though
downweight was heavier!  In other cases I wasn't sure, though it
definately creates a different feel.  What measurement or equasion(s)
can be used to determine the inertia vs. downweight and which would be
most powerful in creating more resistance in a given situation?
-Mike Jorgensen

.