strict temperature effects (BB)

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:49:41 EST

<< That's the way it goes sometimes.  You're not the first and certainly won't
 be the last.  We all get over it eventually.

 But of course, you're not completely innocent yourself in these matters,
 Bob, as these excerpts from some of your posts last year will testify.  You
 know full well what pulling someone's leg or funning is all about.    :-)
 = >>
Dear Keith:

Wow!  Big Brother IS watching after all.  Oh well, at least I am immortalized
somewhere in this vast world-even if only in your Big Brother files.

Did you catch my misspelling of my own name several days ago?  What is the
penalty for that?

Yours for a more open society,

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio