FULL MOON and FRIDAY the 13th

THEOFONE THEOFONE@aol.com
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 21:22:22 EST

As some of you out there in cyberland know, I am a superstitious person. To
have a Friday the 13th AND a  full moon on the same weekend are frightening to
me.
BUT as you all see, we have made it through the weekend WITHOUT a major war,at
a time when I would think this is a bad luck time. I WAS WRONG!!!! for
thinking such a thing.People will surprise you every time and this can be a
good thing. In the future , I will try to re-evaluate my thoughts and
superstitions. I wont promise anything, but I will try.
                                                        Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                         Pittsburgh Chapter