Out to Lunch

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 01:13:09 EST

<< I believe it was Rich O'Moody that suggested a tune-off regarding Ht and
 Et and further suggested a plan to accomplish this. Personally, I believe
 it's a great idea and an interesting one to boot.

 I would like to add, however, one more thing to the plan that has occured
 to me after reading Rich's post. Rather than just _old_ music, which is
 what I call classical music, why not have an American standard like "Body
 and Soul" played on both. It is a good example of modern structures and
 two additional key changes (using accidentals) within the body of the
 music.

 This could tend to answer many of the questions regarding the use of HT
 in rather modern compositions.

 Ralph Martin >>
Some of the houses selling furniture touch-up supplies also list mineral
spirits for the removal of silicone
Ralph Martin

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:56:33 -0700 "Mike Swendsen"
<mike.swendsen@shaw.wave.ca> writes:
>The only solvent that will clean silicone is naphtha......

I have been tempted in the past and severely so now but I won't.
Bill