HT's

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:06:05 EST

<< Ron Nossaman wrote:
 > It's difficult to express any kind of
 > >meaningful and relevant opinion when you've been dead for three hundred
 years, or more.

 > >Les Smith
 >
 > And if you try, they'll misquote you.
 >
 >  Ron Nossaman

 Or they'll play your music in the wrong temperament.
 -mike >>

Or they'll say that since we really don't know what the temperament was and
since hardly anybody can tell the difference anyway, we'll just tune
everything one way and hope everybody forgets about anything else.  "ET solves
the problem", they do say, indeed.
Bill