Anton Kuerti

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:52:30 -0500

OK Gina, I'll go up into my attic and find the Anton Kuerti articles,
make a copy and send them to you at your Journal index address. I'm
interested in reading them again myself.  As I recall, the only change
in thought is his suggestion to use WD-40 on actions centers, but that
was accepted back then.

Ted Simmons