Marpurg 1

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 21:28:51 EST

<< Horace:

 Shame on you for using the marpurg temperament!  You know the piano, the
 artist, the orchestra, and the music so you probably thought you could
 make the decision on the temperament.  .
 dave.  >>

This is indeed my point.  Why would someone who seems to enjoy coming off as
the one with so much experience, who has done it all, who knows all the
musical scores, choose a temperament that would really run contrary, if
anything to that music?

I keep asking the questions but I don't seem to get many answers.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin