Renner flange bushing cloth

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:41:28

At 09:37 AM 1/11/99 +1000, you wrote:
>List,
>I am trying to get hold of the Renner precut and glued flange bushing
>cloth.  Supply houses in Australia don't carry it.
>
>Has anyone got an email address for the appropriate contact at Renner
>USA.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>John Woodrow
>Sydney, Australia

Hi, John

I don't see an email address, but here are the other addresses
and phone and FAX numbers:

Main address in Connecticut, contact: Lloyd Meyer:
Renner USA
P.O. Box 1223
Weston, CT 06883 USA

phone: (203) 221-7500
FAX: (203) 454-7866

Western branch in Utah, contact: Rick Baldassin
70 S. Orchard Drive
N. Salt Lake City, UT 84054

Phone: (801) 292-4441
FAX: (801) 298-1441

Ask about the pre-glued and graphited flange bushing
strips. I think the number may be 1049, but the flier
where I see it is getting pretty old. There is also a
sizing tool, which is a plate of metal with three holes
drilled in it, of slightly graduated size, slightly
bevelled, in a handle. One pulls the strips through
to soften and precondition them. It would be easy to
make if you knew the size of the holes.

Hope this does the trick for you.

Susan

Susan Kline