MAJOR peeve

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:01:49

At 09:41 AM 1/11/99 -0600, Ron wrote:

> the mono-synaptic, devolved Troglodytes that
>soak piano owners for the installation of unregulated dehumidifyers are far
>overdue for extinction.

Guilty ... with extenuating circumstances: 1. I have NEVER, EVER done it in
Kansas!! 2. I have only done it on El Junko spinets or consoles in little
cottages within sight of the Pacific Ocean. The humidity in one such cottage
was once known to drop below 40% for three minutes on July 12, 1953. Most
of the time it coasts somewhere between the mid-50's and 65 or 70%. What
use is a switch which is "on" 99.95% of the time? 3. It seems a reasonable
low-cost way of attempting to keep a little more of the Pacific Ocean
outside the piano.

>It's usually a poor installation at that!

NOT GUILTY!

>Now, I'm off to go glue the side (s?) back on a Jantzen console. Oh joy!

Well, that explains any amount of fruminous ventilation ...

>May them that love us, love us
>Them that don't love us, may God turn their hearts
>If He can't turn their hearts, then may he turn their ankles
>So's we'll know them by their limping

May all hearts be turnable.

Susan

Susan Kline