A key to good piano hygiene: Musty and dusty

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:22:07 EST

pianotech@ptg.org
I'm working as a concert technician in the Diplomatic quarters of Riyadh,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Don't try some of the things I may tell you....unless you see them first and
understand the risks of certain procedures. Oh carry something to far?

I am an extremist tuner technician, that's why I am were I am. I can take as
much time as I need to seek excellence. ( and occasionally find it too)!

This is all I've ever done all I ever wanted to do...

Hey..gotta question for ya. I have been trying to get "YAMAHA PARTS" for Umm,
lets just say an even...9 to 10years for my area. I have baseball bat here in
my hand, and I'm in the USA, I have made literally dozens of phone calls,
Fax's even went to Frankfurt on year to bag the European Rep for parts. I have
been referred to everyone but the president of the United States, and....guess
what, they are doing the same thing to me here now for more than one week>

Anyway...I don't care at this point where these wizards are am on the war
path.
GIVE ME SOME part!! I'll pay the random...

I never had one problem with this company until I went overseas. The YAMAHA,
dealer gave me three replacement flanges for a P108...they were produced
"locally" I'm sure you have no concept of this term. Description of parts for
replacement:

1; About the size and shape of wood
2. Cut with dull chainsaw
3. Bushing material...red ink colored cloth one side, wood the other,
4. Pin something resembling a nail.

OK get the picture...

FIND ME YAMAHA.....I'll keep the bat until I get my parts. PLEASE. Called them
again today...ZERO. I've still got time to catch a plane to ANYWHERE on earth
to meet face to face with these gentleman.

Sorry....Just got onto a bad one...won't happen again