Please assist

Robert Formsma rformsma@dixie-net.com
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:50:45 -0600

To the Pianotech list:

My name is John Formsma. My father, Robert (Bob) Formsma was subscribed to
this list. I don't think he posted often, if at all.

He was killed yesterday in a car wreck around 1:00 p.m. He was 55 years of
age, and was a piano tuner in Northeast Mississippi. He leaves a wife, four
children, and one grandchild. We will miss him sorely.

I need some help in unsubscribing him from the list. If someone will
unsubscribe him or forward instructions on how to unsubscribe from the list
to rformsma@dixie-net.com, I would greatly appreciate it.

The family is doing well with the help of a gracious God, who is our help
and strength.

Thanks in advance,

John Formsma