pianotech posting protocol ppp not fff

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:01:49 -0600 (CST)

At 08:28 AM 1/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Gregory,
>Please do not let the net-nazis get you down.
>
>I for one understood your exuberance with being
>new to the list.  Rather than gripe about volume,
>the protocol should have been tactfully pointed out .
>
>Keep reading the list, there is a wealth of info.
>And don't hestitate to post.
>
>Don't feel bad, good techs have been driven off the list
>by the barrage of nit-picking by the net-nazis.
>
>ilagitami non carborundum,
>

>Jon Page
>Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)

Jon,

I thought that was "fecom non carborundum", followed by "fecum devolvitur".

In any case, I agree. I would, however like to see some reference in his
posts as to what he's replying to. Makes it easier for old guys to follow.
Gregory, if you're out there, try posting something technically
controversial. I guarantee you'll get lots of mail.  %-) Better sharpen up a
couple of good long sticks first, though.

 Ron