pianotech posting protocol ppp not fff

Rich Gordley rgordley@ia-omni.com
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:03:04 -0600

I agree totally!

The boorish outcry that greeted a few less than "tech specific" posts from
this gentleman is a great example of the "holier than thou" attitude I have
met with from PTG members over the years when I made brief forays into
their ranks with the possibility of membership in the back of my mind.
Needless to say I can do without this and have continued as an independent
technician for better than 30 years now.

R. D. Gordley
Not RPT and proud of it