Plastic keytop removal

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:08:20 -0600

I use a utility knife (or sharp pocket knife) - they generally pop off
pretty easily once they get started.

As far as I know, you can only get PVC-E from the piano supply houses -
I'm pretty sure I recall seing it in Shaff's and Pianotech's catalogs,
maybe APSCO, too.

The ptg searcher is at http://www.webcom.com/wind/ptsearch.html

--
Jerry Hunt