Plate Casting: Metal Heads

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:18:50 EST

PLATE CASTING:

I think that's about as far as I got last time I looked.

I'm going to try and find information on metals, alloys and acoustical
properties.
Seem from my "very limited" information, all these "types" of information are
crucial to drilling (successfully) for oil.

If I could "borrow" and use some of this technology, maybe we could "reinvent"
the plate. I know Yamaha vacuum casts, but I am sure better composites are
certainly available. The "buckeye ball" research has been making incredible
leaps and bounds.

I'll find what I can. And tell you all why.......later.

Gregory