Pianotech Live Chat

Tunethepno@AOL.COM Tunethepno@AOL.COM
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:13:53 EST

Rev John and others at the live chat,
	I think for most of us who work, largely, on our own for most ot the day,
this list is the functional equivalent of the office water cooler. Alway
entertaining, often infomative, sometimes an irritant here and there. Although
I am one of the ones who lurkes on the outskirts most of the time, I learn a
lot and enjoy the banter.
	On the three or four occasions I have been able to drop by the live chat, it
has been sort of like a stop at the pub on the way home from work. I have
learned some tech things, enjoyed the jokes and comradarie, and met piano
techs from several different countries.
	I appreciate the work that everyone involved puts in for both the list and
the chat.
	By the way, last night I just laughed and laughed. Even though our friend
from South America, whose typing speed rivals mine, took a while to tell a
story, the banter between episodes made the whole thing like a . . . party.
	Thanks again to all involved.
John Stroup
South Bend, Ind.