" JUST DIP IT "

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:10:58 EST

studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com writes:

<< Ever seen a piano frozen shut with paint before?

 They wanted improve it's looks before
 passing it on to the daughter.

 Now I've seen the worlds ugliest piano!!!

 They  painted it GREEN, without dissembling
 a thing------------ it was frozen shut with paint.

 Upon prying open a panel, breaking the seam,
 paint chips all over carpet.
 I was greeted by     "The Rust King".

 It was all downhill from there.

                                        Cheers
                                        Dave Renaud
                                        RPT
                                        Hull, Quebec
                                        Canada >>

I had to the same thing to a piano,  ---  twice. The firs time the piano was
painted flamingo pink. Several years later, they redecorated, and painted it
slime green.

Willem Blees