You Thought ...

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:41:49 -0500

There are so many bad pianos out there and so many performers encounter them
that to expect a superior instrument where ever a performer goes is, of
course, unrealistic.

I DO believe pianists should have the opportunity to play on superior
instruments but should also be exposed to the least superior.+AKA- If one can
play on a bad one then playing on a good one should help musical creativity.

Not being limited by ones tools is a wonder to to experience.

+AKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKA- Newton, helping the world play better