garbage

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:05:31 -0600

I had nearly 220 messages on my list today on this address, and have
already dealt with fifty or more at my other address.  I would appreciate
two thingsa;
1) subject listings that clearly list the topic on the particular post,
not its reference to something several levels down the chain,

2) succinct posts that can be read quickly, thus saving a lot of time at
the screen. This address doesn't allow mass deletions, and is cumbersome
with large volume.

les bartlett
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]