DC Installation with two tanks

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:31:45 +1100

Dampp-Chaser recommend the two tank system for any grand over 6'6"......and
yes the new G8PS is much nicer in it's concept and ease of installation
----------
From: RptBob1@AOL.COM
To: Pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: DC Installation with two tanks
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 8:51 AM

Bob wrote:

Dear List:

I recently installed a double tank system in a Boesendorfer Model 200.
(6'8")

The installation was in a hot-water heated home that  had RH readings
consistently in the lower 20% range.  This was as a result of the one tank
installation not being effective in keeping this piano stabilized.

My question: Have any of you made installations of this two tank system and
if
so, have you seen some positive results?

I note that the latest from Dampchaser allows the two tanks to be connected
in
tandom and I find that a nice improvement.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio (but playing golf in Florida right now)