PTG question

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:47:53 -0600

>...You may join the GUild without taking the tests immediately.  There is a
>written that is the first one given then a technical hands on test and
>the tuning test is administered last...
>
>		Newton...

While it used to be that way in the distant past, Newton, after having
taken and passed the written examination, a person may elect to take either
the tuning or the technical examination next.

I trust someone will correct me if I'm in error on this matter.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731