Industrial Chemists, Please?

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:12:41 -0400

At 9:24 PM -0600 6/30/99, John  R  Fortiner wrote:
>Bill:  Although I am NOT a chemist, I do know that Cationics are just a
>family of "surfactants" which operate in just the oposite way that
>"anionic" surfactants do. ( That probably told you a lot. <G>)

This is the only thing listed on the bottle which is why finding that they
are surfactants is a bit of a let-down. I suppose I could always call the
company's 800 #.

Thanks,John for the warning not to do a search on it. My monitor is only a
17".  <g>

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

098783  EA   Hamburg Tuning Pins 4/0  2-1/2.......$72.00
T5591600  1PC  Key Flame Guide

    My two favorite catalog items (Steinway 4/96, and Yamaha

        respectively)