Who's On List?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:48:47 -0500

The meeting between classes was at a rushed time for me and I missed it,
too.  I think an hour or so before one of the evening events like Yamaha
would be best.  We could meet/see each other's faces, then continue to talk
later on since now we recognize one another.  Larger last names would help.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 11:16 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Who's On List?

>Yep, I agree.  Full names in big type.  I was pleased to meet Ron, Jim,
>Gina and a few others, but I know I missed many who were there.  Perhaps
>an evening gathering would help, too.
>
>Paul S. Larudee, RPT
>Richmond, CA

Me too Paul. Having met you a half dozen times or so last week (and a
pleasure each time sir), I can now picture you hunkering over the keyboard
as you correspond, but there are still a number of folks in attendance whom
I would have liked to meet had I been able to read the name tags. Hi, My
name is Ron, and I'm a pianoholic! <G>

 Ron N