SHARP pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:19:53 -0400

Mike,
In the instance you give here, I would pull the tenor and midrange down
to match the rest of the piano, which is presumably at A440.  I have my
doubts that there are any pianos that change evenly across the whole
scale, but I had some where almost the whole thing went sharp to some
degree.  This is when I would tend to float the pitch.

Clyde