Fine points of drilling bridges

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 05:32:26 -0400

I have a few Plexiglas blocks with 6 bridge pins mounted in for different
pin groupings and use this as a punch once the center and front lines
are established. I first drill straight down enough to start the hole with a
'numbered bit' then come back and drill at an angle. This avoids drifting.

Jon Page

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net