Survey about PTG Journal on CD ROM

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:55:35 -0500

Phil,
I am all for sharing info with those really interested in finding out.
That's why I'm on this list.  Please accept my apologies for not being more
clear.  I should have worded it/typed it differently or explained.  Not all
members have the same values, goals, or intentions.  I only want the Board
to consider all the ramifications.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."