Laws in Norway

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:22:50 +0100

In article <376BB4A5.C5157DDC@online.no>, Ola Andersson <o-
anders@online.no> writes
>OK. I suppose we do agree in most of the things, but not in all.
>I didnīt want the list to beleave that we are living in Hollywood.
>This is getting boring for the list.
>We better talk this over a beer.
>(In norwigian?)
>
>Where can I find the proposed law? Reply directly to me.

Did not the EEC try to bring in a Law back in the late 70's or early
80's Stating that all professional trades persons entering the general
publics homes had to be a member of a professional org and that org had
to have a minimum standard of entry.

I also believe the UK used it veto to kick it out.

Big brother is watching in the UK you can not now move in any UK town
centre with out being watched by CCTV, it is official the UK is now the
most filmed country in the world with CCTV. Or put it a different way.
We have the more perverts than any one else watching CCTVs as the
program showed last knight most CCTV are used to look at girls.

Barrie,

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK Piano Page                              |