Gray Market Blues

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 00:59:18 -0500

Ron
	Don't put up with such BS.   Simply tell the person "The condition of the
instrument, the way it was represented, the asking price, and now your remarks  make
you appear as a crook, I consider it my professional duty to report such activities
to the proper authorities as advised by the District Attorney."

Knowing how difficult it is to be succinct, you may want to substitute "crook" for
"fraudulent and illegal business practices" or those mentioned by Wim specifically.