CA glue - first time

Lawsonic Pianoforte Services lawsonic@global.co.za
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:24:06 +0200

Aah well and Ok. So have I made a controv-ersy by this ( or is it
contro-versy?).
To reply to those on the list and those who e-mailled me personanly let me
say thank you and that:
1. The customers piano was is such a condition that it was 6 of one, half a
dozen of the other of what to do. Either I did what I did or I would have
just left the string muted as it wasn't going to stay on pitch.
2. Perhaps I should carry a few wrest pins with me (but my elephant refuses
to carry any more weight) LOL.
3. I could have shimmed it with veerner, but didn't (none with me).
4. I had no means or ways to drop the piano on its back and apply glue into
the hole.
5. I thought that squirting the glue into the hole in its upright position
but then I didn't think it with give anyway near an even application. As it
is superglue in little tubes is all I've ever seen in the hardware stores I
been to.
6. As mentioned, I hadn't paid attention to what had been said earlier
about the subject and I had no internet connection with me to do so.
7. I did what I did and got the product - a tight pin.

Cavalier Brian
All in one, All in all
or should that be muskateer? :)