grey market?

Jay Mercier jaymercier@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 May 1999 14:01:34 PDT

I know it's difficult to answer this question without actually seeing the
piano for yourselves, but I still can't tell if this piano is a grey market
piano or not.  It has three pedals, plays and sounds like anything else I've
played and better around these parts of the woods.
My instinct says it's not grey market because of the condition and full
prepping, but... it was shipped from CA and was on a list with about 300
others.

Jay