grey market?

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 04 May 1999 16:41:43 -0500

Jay,

   I have never heard of that model of Kawai grand. Their models are:
GM-1A, GM-2A, GE-3, RX-1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7, RX-A, GS-100 and the EX. For
more info, you might check out their web page at http://www.kawaius.com/
or maybe Don Manino can check it out by the serial number. His e-mail is:
dmannino@kawaius.com

Avery