Rendering, et al

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 8 May 1999 07:44:15 EDT

<<Result: three strings *ping* and *squeak* through the
agraffes when tuning... a couple in the bass, and one in the low tenor. I
see no apparent reason for the noises>>

Ron N.;
 It seems like Ron O's answer of agraffe hole shape should be the
problem...reshaping agraffe holes does help. I have found that using
'abrasive cord'
in a shoe shine fashion through the holes eliminates this problem....plus it
cleans up the hole.   Remember though, like Brylcreem...a little dab'll do
you :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)