CA glue - adverse effects / liability issue?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 May 1999 15:38:26 EDT

In a message dated 5/09/1999 10:27:53 AM, Newton wrote:

<<"You raise some very interesting and serious questions that we need
answers to immediately.">>

Well said Newton.........although I will suggest that **You, Bill Simon,**
stop using CA in such copious amounts.  We all are allergic to something, and
it appears as if at least one of 'your' somethings is CA.  I submit to you
Sir, that the world needs Bill Simon with us as long as possible much more
than we need one more clunker restored with CA.
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)